The Ritual Bath

by Faye Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0061999245 Global Overview for this book
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 7/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, July 05, 2019
Retrieved from work book sharing shelf for wider release

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at July 2019 Boston Bookcrossers Meetup

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
I gleaned quite a few books from the BC Meetup in Cambridge MA today, including this one. I may release some directly to local Little Free Libraries, while others are going onto my TBR shelves.

This one's the first book in a lengthy series featuring police detective Peter Decker and Orthodox Jewish Rina Lazarus (who will become his wife in later books). Here, they meet when she contacts the police about a truly heinous crime.

Released 3 wks ago (7/25/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, Hartshorn Mill Rd in Amherst, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in this handsome Little Free Library on this warm day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2019 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***