Slow Heat in Heaven

by Sandra Brown | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 7/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, July 05, 2019
Retrieved from work book sharing shelf for wider distribution

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at July 2019 Boston Bookcrossers Meetup

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
I gleaned quite a few books from the BC Meetup in Cambridge MA today, including this one. I may release some directly to local Little Free Libraries, while others are going onto my TBR shelves.

This one's not my favorite genre, but the blurb said it was set in Louisiana so I gave it a skim-through; seems reasonably well-written, but I have to say that the "hero" struck me as the kind of guy one takes out restraining orders against. [Then again, so did Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights - if they'd had restraining orders back then, there wouldn't have been much of a novel, though, so perhaps it's just as well {grin}.] I don't think this book would measure up to Wuthering Heights, but it looks as though it's a colorful and atmospheric story.

Released 4 mos ago (7/21/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, Kestrel Lane in Westford, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library on this very warm day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2019 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***