Prevailing Worldviews of Western Society Since 1500

by Glenn Richards Martin | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1931283168 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 4, 2019
One of many books that I recently acquired from a man who was closing down his Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBCinDCwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 25, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Members of BCinDC will be hosting a space at the Gaithersburg Book Festival where there will be a large number of books available for FREE!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

We hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Melydia at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

I have trouble comprehending that prevailing worldviews have not changed in the last 500 years, but what do I know?