Here Comes the Humpbacks

by April Pulley Sayre | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 06, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 90 books and other items received in March, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted this year by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word BACK.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 16, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 13, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser Imagine0307 who will keep it traveling. :D

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by imagine0307 at Bethesda, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Controlled release from Squeaky Chu :)

Journal Entry 6 by imagine0307 at Little Free Library #48181 in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/14/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #48181 in Bethesda, Maryland USA

Released at Little Free Library #48181 next to the Bethesda Trolly trail and Sunrise Center.