The Journal Junkies Workshop

by Eric M. Scott | Arts & Photography | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 19, 2019
A collection of ideas for art journaling from the Journal Fodder Junkies, some of which I'd done before, but some that were new to me. A few fun techniques in here, but in general I prefer my art journals a bit more structured. Which kind of goes against the idea of an art journal, but I'm okay with that. I think the thing I liked the most was the packing tape image transfer - it works pretty well with magazine pages (though not with brochure pages, as I discovered). Recommended for folks just getting started with art journaling.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

Bringing to the BCinDC meetup.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Melydia said she thought I might enjoy this book after taking the Creativity in Counseling class this summer. I will give it a try.