An Audacious Alphabet

by Amy J. Francisconi | Children's Books |
Registered by wingMelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 19, 2019
A very cute and unusual alphabet book with alliterative phrases to match each drawing. Fun to read aloud.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMelydiawing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

Bringing to the BCinDC meetup.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019
I love to read children's books. The author and illustrator of this book is quite cleaver in her use of words representing each letter of the alphabet and I really love the illustrations by Amy Francisconi, the author & illustrator.

One of my favorite illustrations in this book is the illustration to the words" A kiwi coasting a kite amongst kitten, koala, and kangaroo clouds."

I am told that the author/ilustrator of this cute little book is also a BookCrosser (BC'er) aka "Spedbug".

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 27, 2019
I enjoyed this book so much that I purchased a copy to send to my 4 yo neice. What a wonderful way to learn exciting and "big" words. The illustrations are what will keep her going back to the book to see and learn the words.

I also bought a copy of the book "Animalia" by Graeme Base. I know she will enjoy both of these books for the words and wonderful illustrations.

Thank U "melydia" for bringing this book to the BCinDC meet-up.

I plan to wild release this book soon for others to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019
To be released at the BCinDC monthly meet-up to be circulated among the BCinDC members to read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqNutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSpatialwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 18, 2019
Caught at the BCinDC meetup today.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, August 19, 2019
Super cute alliterations with just as cute drawings. I will never unsee the unicorn undulating in his underwear!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSpatialwing at Nando's Peri-Peri in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 16, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (2/16/2020 UTC) at Nando's Peri-Peri in Alexandria, Virginia USA

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Releasing at the BCinDC's February meetup in Old Town Alexandria, VA.

Releasing back into the BCinDC group! Thanks for sharing!

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Journal Entry 10 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, February 17, 2020
I love this book by fellow BookCrosser Spedbug! It was up for grabs and Zippy said she didn't know why there was sticky note on it saying return to her. Since she doesn't feel she has to have it back, I am going to take it to Australia to share. It is small and light and adorable and has a good BookCrossing connection and features lots of Australian critters.