Pups and the Pirate Treasure

by Phoenix International Publications, Inc. | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 04, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 90 books and other items received in March, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the words PUPS and RAT.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 25, 2020
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word AND.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!