The Good Husband of Zebra Drive

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnneliswing of Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnneliswing from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, July 03, 2019
The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #8
224 pages

There is rarely a dull moment in the life of Precious Ramotswe, and on Zebra Drive and Tlokweng Road many changes are afoot. Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni wants be put in charge of a case involving an errant husband, and Mma Makutsi is considering leaving the agency, taking her near perfect score on the Botswana Secretarial College typing exam with her. Meanwhile, Mma Ramotswe has been asked to investigate a series of unexpected deaths at the hospital in Mochudi. Along the way, she encounters other tricky mysteries, and once again displays her undying love for Botswana, a country of which she is justly proud.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/17/2019 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Miittiin mukaan lukijaa etsimään.

Journal Entry 3 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Thursday, July 18, 2019
I took the book from the meet-up yesterday because I'm not sure if this is the next book in the series that I'm supposed to read next, or the latest book I've already read... Thanks Annelis for the book and the company!

Journal Entry 4 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Sunday, August 18, 2019
Well, this did indeed turn out to be the next volume of the series that I was supposed to read, and I did so during the train to and from Turku yesterday. Cozy mystery where the mood and atmosphere of Botswana are more important than the crimes the detective agency solves. Small things, not big ones.