Toro! Toro!

by Michael Morpurgo | Children's Books |
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 7/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Skelwith Bridge in Ambleside, Cumbria United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/3/2019 UTC) at Skelwith Bridge in Ambleside, Cumbria United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by Emmaw30 at Elterwater, Cumbria United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Just picked up book today on our walk. Have never heard of book crossing before but love the idea! Will read the book over the next couple of days when we are in the Lakes and then (post a review of the book of course!) and send the book on its travels once again 😊

Journal Entry 4 by LisaJWood at Wallsend, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2019
Picked this book up from a friend in the North East while visiting from Spain. This book is a great introduction to the Spanish the civil war and ordinary people's tragic experiences and a lovely account of the special relationship between humans and animals. I found it particularly interesting as I live in Spain and my children were born there. Definitely worth a read. The book will continue on our travels as far as Shropshire where we hope someone will enjoy it...