The Search for God and Guinness: A Biography of the Beer that Changed the World

by Stephen Mansfield | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 7/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, July 1, 2019
From a batch of books left along the side of the street in my neighborhood with a "free" sign. To be released.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the July BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Picked up at today's BCinDC meetup in Rockville, MD. I like biographies of things so this is right up my alley.