Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

by J. K. Rowling | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSonkkuwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 6/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSonkkuwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, June 28, 2019
For twelve long years, the dread fortress of Azkaban held an infamous prisoner named Sirius Black. Convicted of killing thirteen people with a single curse, he was said to be the heir apparent to the Dark Lord, Voldemort.

Now he has escaped, leaving only two clues as to where he might be headed: Harry Potter's defeat of You-Know-Who was Black's downfall as well. And the Azkaban guards heard Black muttering in his sleep, "He's at Hogwarts... he's at Hogwarts."

Harry isn't safe, not even within the walls of his magical school, surrounded by his friends. Because on to of it all, there may well be a traitor in their midst.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSonkkuwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I give book for international convention

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 21, 2024
I've got to admit, I'm not seeing what has attracted adults, or created the hype. In fact I was getting quite bored with this one. It got a bit better towards the end but nothing to write home about. I'm sure there is more than one person out there who will be shouting "but it's a children's book!" When did the adult hype start then?

Released 1 mo ago (4/22/2024 UTC) at -- Somewhere In Tampere / Jossain Tampereella in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Taking on the release walk.