May week was in June

by Clive James | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by beli-jg of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 6/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by beli-jg from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, June 28, 2019
Didn’t finish. Not interested in the juvenile behaviour of James and friends

Released 5 mos ago (6/29/2019 UTC) at City Labor Club in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

At Canberra bookcrossers monthly meeting

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, June 29, 2019
Picked up off the table at the Bookcrossing meet at the City Labour Club in Civic, ACT. A book to go into my Little Free Library. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, July 31, 2019
This book spent a time in the little free library (86492) in Narrabundah, ACT. Now swapping a few books over to refresh the library. I removed this book, and it will go on a car journey with me. I will look for a suitable place to leave it, where hopefully a reader will find it.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Phone Box in Laggan, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, August 01, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/1/2019 UTC) at Phone Box in Laggan, New South Wales Australia

Left in a phone box in Laggan, NSW.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing