The Book Thief

by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Julieannedavies of Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on 6/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Julieannedavies from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Thursday, June 27, 2019
1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding it's breath. Death has never been busier.

Journal Entry 2 by Julieannedavies at Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Thursday, June 27, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/27/2019 UTC) at Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom

This has been added to Flutterbies9 random book box. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2019
I've taken this from the Random Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 10, 2019
What a brilliant book. I'm so glad that I persevered with it. It took me a while to get into it but once I did, I didn't want to stop reading. It is unusual, poignant and funny. My "book of the year" I think.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 15, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (9/16/2019 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

In the mix & match book ray.

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Taken from the Mix and Match ray. Thank you!