Cross bones

by Kathy Reiches | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingdottielottiewing of Warrington, Cheshire United Kingdom on 6/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingdottielottiewing from Warrington, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Nice pace book, a book that goes from the b.c years to the 2000s years.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdottielottiewing at On the number 17 bus in Warrington, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/26/2019 UTC) at On the number 17 bus in Warrington, Cheshire United Kingdom

Dear reader
Congratulations you have found a travelling book. Please leave me a journal on book crossing by entering the BCID number on the front of the book and letting me know you have caught the book and what you thought of it, then let us know if you pass it on to some else. If you left in the airports please leave in an book area of the airports.
You don't have to be a member of book crossing to leave am journal, you can do anonymous but if you do became an member please feel free to use me dottielottie as a friend referral.
Thank you.

Please enjoy this book, it's a nice place one where you find it hard to put down.