The Wise Woman

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 143910199X Global Overview for this book
Registered by LittleWhiteBird of Pasadena, California USA on 6/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Monday, June 24, 2019
My friend who is in the hospital, got this book from the volunteers there. Apparently, they don't want it back, so I'm setting it free for her. I don't think she read it, she's not in a mood for scary and shocking while in the hospital.

Journal Entry 2 by LittleWhiteBird at Little Free Library in Pasadena, California USA on Monday, June 24, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (6/24/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library in Pasadena, California USA

I will release this book to the little free library or the book box West of Huntington Hospital either today or in a couple of days.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!