Cathy the Calf

by Grandreams Books, Incorporated | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 100 books and other items received in January, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 07, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the words CAT and CALF.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!