Snakes and Snails

by Leo D. Hall | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 100 books and other items received in January, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The July 2019 Architecture Challenge hosted by jumpingin. This book's author's surname is HALL.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 11, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/3/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the words SNAKE and SNAIL.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!