An Unwanted Guest

by Shari Lapena | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by pam99 of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by pam99 from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2019
to read and release

Journal Entry 2 by pam99 at Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
fast paced murder mystery - Agatha Christie style but by a modern author.

Released 1 mo ago (7/14/2019 UTC) at Scottish Industrial Railway Centre, Dunaskin in Waterside, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of book-lovers who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers!

Journal Entry 4 by AmyPie at Waterside, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019
On a family day out to the Steam Trains, I was DELIGHTED to find a book! 😬 as a mum of two young children I don’t get as much time to read as I would like but I will make sure I give this a read as a bit of me time and pass it on to someone else. Such a lovely idea! ❤️