Duplicate Death

by Georgette Heyer | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 140224780X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingdolph1nwing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 6/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingdolph1nwing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2019
Quite an intriguing murder mystery

Journal Entry 2 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2019
This is going in my "alliteration" bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Taken from the Alliteration Bookbox :o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/19/2020 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Leeds Midweek Meet-up. If it's not picked up by another Bookcrosser it will be added to the LFL in the cafe.

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 5 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
This is one of the half a dozen books I brought home from the Leeds Lunchtime Midweek Meet today, chosen because, although I think I've read pretty much all of Georgette Heyer's Regency novels, her mysteries are still a bit of a blank to me - or do I mean 'a mystery'!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
A pleasantly entertaining mystery first published in 1951 with all the attendant lack of modern forensics etc. I love such classic tales!

Journal Entry 7 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 08, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (3/8/2020 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To my friend and neighbour Blower :-)