Blubber

by Judy Blume | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 07, 2019
I'm sorry I forgot to note the source of this book. Thank you to its donor.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the September. 2019, meetup of my local BookCrossing group, BCinDC.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!