Middlemarch

by George Eliot | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 10, 2019
This book was donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as a leftover from the yard sale at the Benjamin Banneker Historical Park and Museum - Baltimore County. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the word MARCH.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 21, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/26/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!