The Book of the Heathen

by Robert Edtic | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by judysh of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 6/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by judysh from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, June 10, 2019
A book of The Congo

Journal Entry 2 by judysh at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, June 10, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (6/12/2019 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Off on a new adventure.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, October 04, 2019
This book has disappeared from the shelf. Hope it has found a good home and that it will let us know of its adventures.