In a Witch's Wardrobe

Registered by rainbow3 of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by rainbow3 from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 07, 2019
Book burble: “A smashingly fabulous tale.” –Victoria Laurie

Lily Ivory is living her dream of owning a vintage clothing store--and practicing magic on the side. But when she encounters a sinister sleeping spell, Lily comes face-to-face with a nightmarish evil...

Taking a night off from running her successful San Francisco clothing store, Lily attends a local art deco ball where vintage fashions steal the show. But when a young woman at the event falls under a mysterious sleeping sickness, Lily senses that a curse was placed on the woman's corsage.

Before Lily can solve the woman's magical ailment, she's asked to assist in investigating a string of poisonings in the Bay Area witchcraft community. She's gained the trust of the local covens by supporting women's charities through her clothing store. But soon, Lily suspects that one of her new acquaintances might not be so well intentioned and could be dabbling in dark magic and deadly botany...

“Extraordinarily entertaining.” –Suspense Magazine
“An excellent blend of mystery, paranormal, and light humour.” –The Romance Readers Connection

IN A WITCH'S WARDROBE (Witchcraft Mysteries 4) by JULIET BLACKWELL (2012) | ISBN: 9780451237477 | Publisher: Obsidian, Penguin

Journal Entry 2 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2019
NB: Currently in a rush as I wanted to register this book with BookCrossing so I could ‘release’ it at CYMERA19 see below...

Mean to return here to leave the reading notes I have.

Journal Entry 3 by rainbow3 at Pleasance Courtyard in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (6/7/2019 UTC) at Pleasance Courtyard in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Here’s the story… this is a Sci-Fi or Fantasy book from my copious book piles - which I’ve registered with BookCrossing and - I am ‘releasing’ at CYMERA* book festival over this weekend. I left this book on the Book Swap shelf in the Chill Out Room on Friday evening.

*CYMERA Edinburgh’s first Book Festival of Sci-Fi + Fantasy + Horror books. Three day event, venue: The Pleasance, [60 Pleasance, Edinburgh EH8 9TJ, UK] hosting over 80 authors, paid & free events, active title CYMERA19 as it’s hoped this is the first of many!
---------------------

Hello book finder, if you aren't familiar with the BookCrossing world of TRAVELLING books – WELCOME!

Feel free to keep this book it is yours to do with as you wish, read it, or pass it on to keep it travelling. You can leave notes anonymously or if you journal this book as a member, you will hear from the book on its travels. If you do join quoting the name of the Bookcrosser who registered this – see journal entry 1 – as your referrer would make their day. Thank you and HAPPY READING, cheers rainbow3!

Journal Entry 4 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (2/11/2020 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Apologies for a late arrival!!! Off into the post TUE 11 FEB as a UK BookCrossing B’day Grp project… Hope this fun witchy book* appeals dear mystery BookCrosser. I noted you have another book by this author on your wish-list. [Also grovelling at its book 4 in series, all I’ve been able to find so far!]

*I was able to use this book for the UK BC B’day Grp 2020 project as I still had this after meaning to give it away at Edinburgh’s CYMERYA 2019 Bk Fest. (See journal entry 3 above. I had left some books in the chill room but handed out other books to readers who were interested in them. Sadly, had some books left as I couldn’t be at the festival for as long as I had hoped.)

Love Books – Love BookCrossing

Journal Entry 5 by wing3viewing at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, February 14, 2020
Thankyou so much for this book. I have read the previous 3 (the 3rd being read way back in 2015)and now I have book 4 to get stuck into. If i come across any of the others in the series ill pass them onto you!
My birthday package was great -Thankyou. and a lovely surprise on the cold dreary day!