Stories of Pirates

by RUSSELL PUNTER | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 6/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 07, 2019
Find out if Charlie can get rid of his pesky parrot and Molly can escape the clutches of the sneaky Captain Spike in these swashbuckling stories. With exciting illustrations and easy-to-read text, these tales will capture the imagination of children starting to read alone.Ages 5+

Released 5 mos ago (6/9/2019 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to the wonderful world of BookCrossing.....
If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by imeretoo.

I have left this book on the Bookcrossing shelf in the ticket office at Telford Central Railway Station.
If travelling and your train is delayed? Stop by and pick up a free book....
If travelling with children????
Stop by and pick up a free book....
A great way to keep kids of all ages distracted and entertained....

Journal Entry 3 by wingnordiewing at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/28/2019 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

Journal Entry 4 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, October 11, 2019
Taken from 3Threes to release elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Bookcrossing UK Uncon in Northampton.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 6 by wingRochester74wing at Gießen, Hessen Germany on Monday, October 14, 2019
Picked up at the convetion in Northampton.
Thank you very much for bringing it along :-)