Around the World in a Bad Mood!: Confessions of a Flight Attendant

by Rene Foss | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 6/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 05, 2019
Picked up from a new Little Free Library in Aurora Hills on the corner of 18th St. S. and S. Ives St. Arlington, VA. I don't think this is currently a registered LFL, but could be wrong.

Description:
This hilarious book confronts every aspect of a flight attendant's absurd world--from the endless array of passenger demands, to the secret language of flight attendants, and a unique version of the Safety Demo Shuffle. Fasten your seatbelt and prepare yourself for a side-splitting perspective on the trials and tribulations of air travel.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Releasing at the June 2019 BCinDC meeting.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2019
I can't resist a book about travel, particularly with a humorous edge to it. I kept hoping ResQgeek would take it home and spare me the temptation. He didn't, so it came home with me.