BEDFORD SQUARE

by Anne Perry | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingsota48wing of Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on 6/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, June 5, 2019
"Superintendent Thomas Pitt becomes suspicious when a man found dead outside a general's home is discovered to possess a snuff box that had recently graced the general's study. Pitt and his clever wife, Charlotte, must tread lightly while probing this masterpiece of evil. The book contains an interview with the author."

This book is donated to BookCrossing by a cousin.

I read it a very long time ago and liked it well then.
I have my own copy so I am sending this one travelling.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsota48wing at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 7, 2019

Released 4 yrs ago (7/8/2019 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

En liten RABCK oppmuntring!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbesonwing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, August 2, 2019
The bok has arrived. Thank you! A British murder mystery will be nice in the autumn 🙂.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbesonwing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, April 18, 2024
This has been with me for a long time and wants to move on.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbesonwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, April 18, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

On the book buffet or during a release walk somewhere in Tampere.

Journal Entry 6 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 21, 2024
Picked up from the book buffet for wild release on the release walk!

Released 4 wks ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at -- Somewhere In Tampere / Jossain Tampereella in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Released on the release walk!