Mansfield Park

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 05, 2019
This book was donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) as a leftover from the yard sale at the Benjamin Banneker Historical Park and Museum - Baltimore County. Thank you!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 01, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 01, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (7/1/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser authorauthor for her Jane Austen project.

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 23, 2019
Received this one at the Bookcrossing holiday party today. Thank you, SqueakyChu! And Action-Figure Jane Austen thanks you, too.