A Nice Girl Like Me

by Abigail Bosanko | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Chicvolley99 of Denver, Colorado USA on 6/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Chicvolley99 from Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, June 04, 2019
What does a happily married woman do when she finds herself desiring someone else?

Journal Entry 2 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, June 07, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (6/6/2019 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Sending to nimrodiel in a box of random books for releasing. Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, July 22, 2019
Your amazing box made it here safely. Looking forward to exploring and releasing all these gems.

This seems like a fun book so I am going to add it to the TBR pile.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 05, 2019
This was a what I expected. It was a fluffy and light read. However, it was surprisingly heart felt at moments as well as sad then hopeful. I really enjoyed this book. Thanks for sharing this with me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Little Free Library at 1221 Greenleaf St. in Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, September 09, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/9/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1221 Greenleaf St. in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little Free library.