Walking Home

Registered by wingYogiberriwing of Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on 6/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingYogiberriwing from Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 04, 2019
Gift from poodlesister

Journal Entry 2 by wingYogiberriwing at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 04, 2019
Inspirational read - brought back many memories of all that cold, pain hunger and crap food one eats on multiday trails. As well as the connections...

Tobe given to poodlesister

Journal Entry 3 by wingYogiberriwing at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, August 31, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/31/2019 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

Released to my lovely friend Jackie

Journal Entry 4 by wingYogiberriwing at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, October 25, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/25/2019 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

Back from Jackie, on to the Poodlesister

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 25, 2019
Back with me

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 04, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom

Given to my sister

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 03, 2020
My sister and brother-in-law both really enjoyed the book. I think I will keep hold of it as I might have to read it again.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 18, 2020
This book is my choice for the Favourite Book of 2020 Roundabout

9 Fifna Netherlands
10 Dark-Draco UK
11 Cross-Patch UK
12 Earthcaroleanne UK

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Roundabout , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, December 19, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (12/19/2020 UTC) at Book Roundabout , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to greenbadger

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 10 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 07, 2021
Received in the favourite book roundabout, thank you!

Journal Entry 11 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 17, 2021
This is a fantastic book. Kelly has a wonderful relationship with her father, who teaches her to love the outdoors and adventure. After he dies she is lost, ending up in a bad relationship and needing to find herself again, and taking the name Amazin' Grace she sets out to walk the Appalachian Trail. The true story of Grace's 2000 mile journey, the people she meets, the difficulties, hardship and danger and the moments of extreme good luck, which they suspect are  brought by the Trail Goddess Gladys, all make a really great read and I can't wait to get out hiking again!

Journal Entry 12 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (1/19/2021 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

On its way to mathgirl40, next in the ring.

Journal Entry 13 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 29, 2021
This book has arrived in Canada and I am looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 14 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 21, 2021
I apologize for taking so long to finish this book. Work had been extremely busy in the past couple of months, so I didn't have a lot of reading time available. However, once I started this book, I found myself quite absorbed in the author's story. I appreciated her positive outlook, her honesty, the depictions of the interesting personalities she met on the trail, and most of all the detailed descriptions of everything, big and small, that she encountered while hiking.

Thank you, Poodlesister, for contributing this book to the roundabout. I will send it off shortly to mcsar, the next reader.

Journal Entry 15 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/21/2021 UTC) at Waterloo, Ontario Canada

This book is on its way to mcsar now!

Journal Entry 16 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 31, 2021
The book is here. This looks like fun. I will get started soon.

Journal Entry 17 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, April 29, 2021
I enjoyed the book and admired the writer for going on the trail and doing much of it alone. Inspired. And it is interesting to read about the different hikers and the hiking culture.

Journal Entry 18 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 30, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/29/2021 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

On its way to Valpete. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 19 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2021
Arrived! Will get to it soon.

Journal Entry 20 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Sunday, May 16, 2021
Having read Wild by Cheryl Strayed, this felt somewhat repetitive. I did admire the author for her fortitude in embarking on this challenge!

Journal Entry 21 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Sunday, May 16, 2021

Released 1 day ago (5/17/2021 5:00 PM UTC) at Walnut Creek, California USA

Sending this to the next reader.