Nancy Drew #2: The Hidden Staircase

Books love to travel!
by Carolyn Keene | Children's Books |
Registered by silverstarry of Berkeley, California USA on 3/30/2021
Journal Entry 1 by silverstarry from Berkeley, California USA on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Used book intended for Bookcrossing release.

Journal Entry 2 by silverstarry at Little Free Library at 2801 Ashby Avenue in Berkeley, California USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2801 Ashby Avenue in Berkeley, California USA

Released this book into a Little Free Library - happy travels!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep, or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Hope you enjoy reading this book!

For more locations of little free libraries in the Bay Area, check out http://BerkeleyLFL.wordpress.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Berkeley, California USA on Sunday, October 17, 2021
I was so delighted to find this book at a little lending library in Berkeley! I used to love reading Nancy Drew books when I was a kid, and I'm pretty certain I've read this one before so it was lovely to revisit. I just finished tonight and I will be putting it back in a lending library soon.