The Hunger Games

Welcome to Bookcrossing!
by Suzanne Collins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by silverstarry of Berkeley, California USA on 11/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by silverstarry from Berkeley, California USA on Monday, November 23, 2020
I read this book in one night back in 2012 but I didn't register the book at the time so hopefully my memory will serve me correctly. The Hunger Games are an annual event where each district is required to submit one boy and one girl to fight to the death against the other districts' teams. When Kat's sister's name is drawn, Katniss volunteers to take her place. She and her partner grow closer throughout the competition, and they use it to their advantage. Knowing that the entire world is watching them, they play up their relationship to gain crowd support because audience members are allowed to bestow gifts of food and other necessities to the contestants. This book was such a quick read that I devoured the entire series in three nights. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it as much as I did!

Released 1 mo ago (12/1/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2613 Hillegass Avenue in Berkeley, California USA

Released this book into a Little Free Library - happy travels!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep, or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Hope you enjoy reading this book!

For more locations of little free libraries in the Bay Area, check out http://BerkeleyLFL.wordpress.com