Black Like Me

Welcome to Bookcrossing!
by John Howard Griffin | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by silverstarry of Berkeley, California USA on 11/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by silverstarry from Berkeley, California USA on Wednesday, November 06, 2019
Used book intended for Bookcrossing release.

Released 1 wk ago (7/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 960 Barkley Court in Pinole, California USA

Released this book into a Little Free Library - happy travels!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep, or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Hope you enjoy reading this book!

For more locations of little free libraries in the Bay Area, check out http://BerkeleyLFL.wordpress.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Pinole, California USA on Saturday, August 01, 2020
I picked it up yesterday from the LFL and am about 1/2 way through. Very interesting read! As soon as I finish I will be sure to put it back in a LFL for someone else to discover.