The Tea Planter's Wife

Spring into a story
by Dinah Jefferies | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 9/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, September 24, 2020
I bought this from a used book shop just because it's set in 1920s Ceylon (Sri Lanka), to count towards an around the world reading challenge. It's about a young woman dealing with her new husband's mysterious past, kind of like a tropical Rebecca. It ended up not being my cup of tea, but it could be a good beach read for someone else. Hmm that gives me an idea, maybe I will leave it near the sea for someone to find...

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Blu Suite Hotel in Bellaria-Igea Marina, Emilia Romagna Italy on Sunday, September 27, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/27/2020 UTC) at Blu Suite Hotel in Bellaria-Igea Marina, Emilia Romagna Italy

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel