Never greener

by Ruth Jones | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by kinedi of Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on 6/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by kinedi from Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, June 03, 2019
When Kate was twenty-two, she had an intense and passionate affair with a married man, Callum, which ended in heartbreak. Kate thought she’d never get over it.

Seventeen years later, life has moved on – Kate, now a successful actress, is living in London, married to Matt and mother to little Tallulah. Meanwhile Callum and his wife Belinda are happy together, living in Edinburgh and watching their kids grow up. The past, it would seem, is well and truly behind them all.

But then Kate meets Callum again.

And they are faced with a choice: to walk away from each other . . . or to risk finding out what might have been.

Journal Entry 2 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, June 07, 2019
I had high hopes for this novel as I love Ruth Jones's script writing in ''Gavin and Stacey'' and while the book is not badly written, the characters were very flat and one dimensional. All Kate and Callum ever do is shag their brains out (sorry to be so blunt) and there is no depth in their characters or behaviour at all. The only redeeming characters perhaps are Hetty and Matt but overall I had a sense of disappointment, that she could have a lot better with this story !

Journal Entry 3 by kinedi at Shrewsbury Folk Festival in Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Planned Release in 3 days (8/25/2019 12:00 PM UTC) at Shrewsbury Folk Festival in Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!