Room

by Emma Donoghue | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 178682177X Global Overview for this book
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 5/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 30, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say mysteriousmummy sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Regards

Mysteriousmummy

Journal Entry 2 by mysteriousmummy at Carisbrooke Castle in Carisbrooke, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom on Thursday, October 29, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/29/2020 UTC) at Carisbrooke Castle in Carisbrooke, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom

On a chair in the museum

Journal Entry 3 by mysteriousmummy at Esplanade in Shanklin, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom on Thursday, October 29, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/29/2020 UTC) at Esplanade in Shanklin, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom

In the steamer inn

Journal Entry 4 by Evelynpaige06 at Carisbrooke, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom on Thursday, October 29, 2020
Just found it at carisbrooke castle on the chair read the first few pages so far so good