The Cat in my Closet: Ragdoll's Trip to the Vet

by N.J. Ford-Dixon | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
This softcover is one book in a donation of over 50 books received in December, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 10th annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his beloved daughter Becky. Read more about this lovely young lady on Becky's Hugs Facebook page. The cover of this book pictures a brown cat. The title contains the word CAT. Becky loved animals, especially cats and horses.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 22, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 7, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/7/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her great niece and great nephews.

---------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 12, 2021
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving it to go out for Round #2...

Going out for Round #3...

----------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The September 2021 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the words CAT. and RAGDOLL.
A ragdoll is a domestic cat of a large docile breed developed in the United States, having blue eyes, a long coat that is often light-colored with dark markings, and a tendency to go limp like a rag doll when picked up. My daughter and son-in-law have a ragdoll named Nimbus who is beautiful! :D

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!