Penny's Picture Postcard Journal

Registered by wingtigergirlnzwing of Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on 5/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingtigergirlnzwing from Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
A book travelling the whole wide world...When you receive it, stick a post card from where you are in it, then post it on to the next BookCrosser. A handy hint - make use of the (Not So) Random Acts of Book Crossing Kindness Forum Sweeps and send the journal as part of a prize. DO NOT LEAVE IN THE WILD PLEASE. When the book is full, last person please PM tigergirlnz for her address and send it back to her (you'll be rewarded!). Brightest Blessings to you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingtigergirlnzwing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (5/31/2019 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Winging its way to Sakirmo! Thank you for starting my BookCrossing journey!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, June 09, 2019
The book is in Finland now, let's see where it's heading next and when...

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, August 17, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

I'm taking this to the Finnish summer meet-up today, where hopefully someone picks it up and helps it continue the journey :)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, August 18, 2019
Such a cool book! A couple of cards have been added to it at the meet-up. Hopefully I can help it travel far and wide - at least it will move forward in the Nordics soon...

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (9/3/2019 UTC) at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

The book took a ferry, a train and a bus and reached Oslo, Norway with me. It'll be interesting to see where it gets to travel next!

Journal Entry 7 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, September 07, 2019
The book is in Oslo! :-) I got it from pippis at meetup last week. What a great idea! I will find a nice card to put in the book. At first I thought I could bring it back to Finland with me as I am going there next weekend, but when we heard that Oslo is a special place for the book's owner we decided that it should visit several local BookCrossers before leaving town :-)

Released 4 mos ago (10/10/2019 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray, Oslo fylke Norway

The book is going home from meetup today with lunacia, another Oslo BookCrosser. 😊 To see a picture of the book at meetup, go to my Instagram @leisha_camden

Journal Entry 9 by winglunaciawing at Grünerløkka bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, October 12, 2019
The journal is now with me. 🙂