Bring It On

by Baek Hye-Kyung | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rainbow3 of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by rainbow3 from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 27, 2019
Book burble: Mi-Ha saddened by her grandmother’s suffering from a [sic] dementia, is having a hard time in everyday life. Watching this, Seung-Suh stops being so mean to her and is now actually trying to comfort her. Mi-Ha’s hatred towards Seung-Suh is slowly fading away but Yun-Jin certainly does not like them getting closer. Now, let’s see if those two can handle Yun-Jin’s plot to destroy their starting relationship!

BRING IT ON by BAEK HYE-KYUNG | ISBN: 8952744799 (TEEN AGE+13) | Publisher: Ice Kunion www.koreanmanhwa.com (8/2/2006)

Released 3 wks ago (5/27/2019 UTC) at Edinburgh Central SYH Youth Hostel in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Graphic novel to be left on the book shelf at Edinburgh Central, Scottish Youth Hostel this week. Found – unregistered – on the BookCrossing book shelf at the Filmhouse Café Bar, Tue 21 May 2019. I registered this with BookCrossing labelled it up, and plan releasing it here where I hope it will meet more readers of a good age for Manga appreciation.
---------------------

Hello book finder, if you aren't familiar with the BookCrossing world of TRAVELLING books – WELCOME!

Feel free to keep this book it is yours to do with as you wish, read it, or pass it on to keep it travelling. You can leave notes anonymously or if you journal this book as a member, you will hear from the book on its travels. If you do join quoting the name of the Bookcrosser who registered this – for this book that’s me, rainbow3 – as your referrer would make my day. Thank you and HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 3 by rainbow3 at Pleasance Courtyard in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (6/7/2019 UTC) at Pleasance Courtyard in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Here’s the story… I’ve zoomed round a couple of bookshelves located in Edinburgh looking for Sci-Fi + Fantasy + Horror books already registered with BookCrossing so I could re-locate them to the Book Swap shelf in the Chill Out Room at CYMERA* over this weekend. I left this book on Friday evening.

*CYMERA Edinburgh’s first Book Festival of Sci-Fi + Fantasy + Horror books. Three day event, venue: The Pleasance, [60 Pleasance, Edinburgh EH8 9TJ, UK] hosting over 80 authors, paid & free events, active title CYMERA19 as it’s hoped this is the first of many!
---------------------

Feel free to keep this book it is yours to do with as you wish, read it, or pass it on to keep it travelling. You can leave notes anonymously or if you journal this book as a member, you will hear from the book on its travels. If you do join quoting the name of the Bookcrosser who registered this – see journal entry 1 – as your referrer would make their day. Thank you and HAPPY READING, cheers rainbow3!