Adrian Mole: The Cappuccino Years

by Sue Townsend | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 5/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, May 26, 2019
My English summer Mom introduced me to The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole 13 3/4 years already in the 1980'ies. Adrian has grown since.
I have two copies of this book, this was rescued five years ago when the Library for the Blind decided to throw away all their normal books. Obviously they get too much money from the state for such an idea even to enter their stupid heads, but luckily there was a bookcrosser librarian among the barbarians and most books got out in time.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Kappeli in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, May 26, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (5/26/2019 UTC) at Kappeli in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Through hell and high water... Off to the meet-up we shall swim. ApoloniaX brought the rain with her.

Journal Entry 3 by toukokuu at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, May 26, 2019
Me and Adrian, we go way back, too. But just a few years ago I read a few of his diaries and their were hilarious. That's why I just had to take this one from our meet-up. Thank you for bringing Adrian to Kappeli and it was also nice meeting Clara. And everybody.