Lion

by Saroo Brierley | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 014357230X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Carole888 of Perth City, Western Australia Australia on 5/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Carole888 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2019
This is an amazing true story. I first read about it in the Australian and we all talked about it for a long time after. I saw the movie when it came out too!

Journal Entry 2 by Carole888 at Willetton, Western Australia Australia on Monday, June 03, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (5/30/2019 UTC) at Willetton, Western Australia Australia

This started it's journey 4 days ago and is on it's way to a special person on the other side of Australia. :)

Journal Entry 3 by ukcanaus at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, June 13, 2019
Thanks for this book, Carole888 and all of the other goodies you've sent for my birthday! I read this as A Long Way Home back in 2013 - it is such an amazing story, and of course I cried at the end. I've seen the movie too (well, most of it anyway) - such an uplifting story and how technology helped the author reunite with his mother. Will release this book soon - thanks again!

Released 1 mo ago (3/5/2021 UTC) at Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre in Endeavour Hills, Victoria Australia

(Sorry, Carole888 - I didn't release it as soon as I thought I would!)

To the finder of this book - hope you enjoy it!

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release - I’d love to follow the book’s journey.