I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti

by Giulia Melucci | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 5/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, May 25, 2019
I found this softcover at a local thrift shop, attracted by the title. The book turned out to be a memoir of several of the author's romantic partners over the years, with the ups and (mostly) downs of each relationship tied to a variety of recipes. (Some of these were provided by the ex-lovers, with a few of those getting promoted to permanent favorites of the author's even though she no longer sees the men who gave them to her.) I admit that I didn't find the writing all that enticing - neither as funny nor as peevish as I'd have expected from the title - but some of the recipes do sound good!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Thornton Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, February 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/24/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, Thornton Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library by the playground; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2020 Wine+Food challenge. ***