The After Party

by Anton DiSclafani | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 5/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Friday, May 24, 2019
My wife recently read another copy of this book, set among wealthy women in Houston in the 1950s.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, May 25, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (5/25/2019 UTC) at Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I gave this to my friend aimlesst.
hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by aimlesst at Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, August 11, 2019
Don't know how I missed journaling a couple of these; I'll get caught up! Moving to the little free library here.

Journal Entry 4 by aimlesst at Little Free Library on Whitaker in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, August 11, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (8/11/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library on Whitaker in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Little Free Library is 2403 W Whitaker - Whitaker is a dead end here, enter off South 27th St by Tier Gaming Lounge.