The Thirst

by Jo Nesbo | Unknown |
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 5/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 23, 2019
I enjoyed this more than some of the earlier books in the series. Looking forward to the next instalment in the summer.

Reserved icila ~ wishlist tag

Journal Entry 2 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, June 07, 2019
The book was safely waiting for me at home, thank you brunton11. Thank you for the labels and mark-pages too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, October 19, 2019
I totally agree with your entry, brunton11.

My October offer in greenbadger's "One book a month offered 2019"

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (10/30/2019 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to feltre. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 5 by feltre at Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Monday, November 11, 2019
The book arrived today. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 6 by feltre at Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Friday, December 06, 2019
Nice plot.

Journal Entry 7 by feltre at Little Tree Books & Coffee in Koukaki - Κουκάκι, Attica Greece on Saturday, February 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/16/2020 UTC) at Little Tree Books & Coffee in Koukaki - Κουκάκι, Attica Greece

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!

Journal Entry 8 by wingcoco7wing at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Took it home from the meetup in Little Tree Books & Coffee. Have planned on reading this series since the Oslo convention.