Elmer Gantry

by Sinclair Lewis | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 23, 2019
This is one of ten books anonymously donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during May, 2019. Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word ANT.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to release another time.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names ELMER, MER and AN.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 26, 2019

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 09, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (1/9/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my Twinbrook neighbor who will soon be stewarding a Little Free Library near the Sunrise Assisted Living building in Bethesda, Maryland, USA. Enjoy!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!