Darkness, Take My Hand

by Dennis Lehane | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055350584x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingJean-Solwing of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 5/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 23, 2019
Book #2 in Lehane's Kenzie/Gennaro series. I read the first one last year and really liked it so when I came across this book in my local Little Free Library I knew I had found the book I'd take on my plane journey next week. Very much looking forward to it.

Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro’s latest client is a prominent Boston psychiatrist, running scared from a vengeful Irish mob. The private investigators know about cold-blooded retribution. Born and bred on the mean streets of blue-collar Dorchester, they’ve seen the darkness that lives in the hearts of the unfortunate.

Released 5 mos ago (6/17/2019 UTC) at Boîte à livres - Office de Tourisme in Sully-sur-Loire, Centre France

Si vous trouvez ce livre veuillez creer une inscription dans Bookcrossing pour me faire savoir qu'il est en de bonnes mains ! Vous pouvez joindre Bookcrossing ou rester anonyme, c'est comme vous voulez !

If you find this Bookcrossing book, enjoy it ! You may keep it forever, pass it along to a friend, or release it into the wild to be found by someone else, but please leave a journal entry to let me know that the book is safe. You can do this anonymously, or you can choose to join Bookcrossing - it's free and it's a lot of fun.