The Astonishing Thing

by Sandi Ward | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rubyrebel of Toledo, Ohio USA on 5/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by rubyrebel from Toledo, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2019
A cat's quest to make sense of her world

Journal Entry 2 by rubyrebel at Toledo, Ohio USA on Thursday, November 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/14/2019 UTC) at Toledo, Ohio USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me Rubyrebel
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by RNAi at Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Monday, November 18, 2019
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS RABCK!!!! I saw this at B&N one day and knew I had to read it. Cannot wait for my big exams to be over so I can start this, thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!