In a Dark, Dark Wood

by Ruth Ware | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJ4shawwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 5/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Monday, May 20, 2019
Bought from Idaho Youth Ranch on Broadway for .45c in their 1/2 price Sundays book sale to release at a local LFL I just learned about which appears to have other BCers releasing there.

About the Book:
What should be a cozy and fun-filled weekend deep in the English countryside takes a sinister turn in Ruth Ware’s suspenseful, compulsive, and darkly twisted psychological thriller.

Sometimes the only thing to fear…is yourself.

When reclusive writer Leonora is invited to the English countryside for a weekend away, she reluctantly agrees to make the trip. But as the first night falls, revelations unfold among friends old and new, an unnerving memory shatters Leonora’s reserve, and a haunting realization creeps in: the party is not alone in the woods.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4shawwing at Little Free Library - Jill Jasper in Boise, Idaho USA on Monday, May 20, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (5/20/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Jill Jasper in Boise, Idaho USA

I don't do enough Wild Releases, but when I did one yesterday I noticed the only other active release zone in Boise was this Little Free Library, so I took a visit there today to show my support and release this book there.

BookCrossing is the act of sending your books out into the world, and tracking their journeys. BookCrossing.com is the website that makes this possible: book lovers share their own books (or books that they have bought second hand, or have gotten from friends) with people they have never met, by leaving them where others can find them.

Each book gets a permanent and unique number of its own, called a BCID (BookCrossing IDentification). If someone finds the book and decides to make a journal entry through this website, everyone who has ever journaled that book gets a message by E-mail and finds out where the book has traveled.

How is it done?
The "4 Rs" of BookCrossing: Read... Ready... Release... Repeat!

* Read a book. (Well, okay, you don't actually have to read it; just grab a book, any book.)
* Get it Ready to go: If unregistered, register it. If registered, journal it.
* Release it.
* Repeat with enthusiasm!

Remember the R's and recycle your books through reading and releasing. Sustainable literature -- what a concept!

If you have found a BookCrossing book, welcome! If you are a new member I hope you will use me as your referring member
J4shaw.