Spoken in whispers

by Nicci Mackay | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 073940024x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, July 29, 2019
I pulled this out of the box of books you sent me.

It really isn't one that I want to read, so I am going to set it free into the world to find another reader.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Ravinia Music Festival in Highland Park, Illinois USA on Monday, July 29, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/28/2019 UTC) at Ravinia Music Festival in Highland Park, Illinois USA

Left on a shelf in the women's bathroom.