Ascension

by Gregory Dowling | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This is one of the books I chose from the 3 for £5 selection in the Bookwise bookshop in Bewys-y-Coed during a lovely week in a holiday cottage on Anglesey.
I was drawn by the cover description of a thriller set in Venice in 1749, a time, place and genre that I couldn't resist . . . . but with my fingers crossed that it doesn't prove too thrilling for me!

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 05, 2019
Murder and mayhem in 18th century Venice, which all got rather exciting and very thrilling. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have already added the sequel to my wish list!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Ripley, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/9/2019 UTC) at Ripley, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Carrying Christmas and New Year Greetings to a BookCrossing friend. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 12, 2019
Many thanks, Nu-knees, this looks great!