I've got you under my skin

by Mary Higgins Clark | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 18, 2019
From Amazon: In this gripping #1 New York Times bestseller from Queen of Suspense Mary Higgins Clark, a Manhattan ER doctor is brazenly murdered in front of his young son in a city playground. Five years later, his killer is still at large.

When Laurie Moran’s husband was brutally murdered, only three-year-old Timmy saw the face of his father’s killer. Five years later his piercing blue eyes still haunt Timmy’s dreams. Laurie is haunted by more—the killer’s threat to her son as he fled the scene: “Tell your mother she’s next, then it’s your turn…”

Now Laurie is dealing with murder again, this time as the producer of a true-crime, cold-case television show. The series will launch with the twenty-year-old unsolved murder of Betsy Powell. Betsy, a socialite, was found suffocated in her bed after a gala celebrating the graduation of her daughter and three friends. The sensational murder was news nationwide. Reopening the case in its lavish setting and with the cooperation of the surviving guests that night, Laurie is sure to have a hit on her hands. But when the estranged friends begin filming, it becomes clear each is hiding secrets…small and large.

And a pair of blue eyes is watching events unfold, too…

I was cleaning out our motorhome and found this book. I have read it already, in fact just finished reading the sixth book in the series...which I quite enjoy. A copy has already gone around the bookcrossing calgary group, which I then took to the Deer Park little free library. I will see if any of our campers want the book and if not will wild release in Nanton Alberta.

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Nanton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Nanton, Alberta Canada

Passed to my friend, fellow camper and another reader, LS. Hope you enjoy it